Unfortunately, selling Bitcoin isn’t quite as easy as buying a Bitcoin. No matter what your reason is for wanting to sell, our team at RockItCoin wants you to be able to get your cash fast and easy. *
Find a Buyer
There are several ways to find buyers for your bitcoin, such as using a peer-to-peer marketplace, a bitcoin ATM, or a local bitcoin meetup group. Bitcoin ATMs’ boom in popularity comes as a result of their convenience, speed, and user friendly experience. If you are in the market to sell your bitcoin quickly and easily, then the simplest “buyer” is a bitcoin ATM.
Bitcoin ATMs are available in many locations and can be used to sell bitcoin quickly and easily. Beyond the benefit of being able to exchange your bitcoin for cash, you should also know that Bitcoin ATMs provide a level of privacy. Transactions at a bitcoin ATM are typically faster than traditional bank transfers or online exchanges. Bitcoin ATMs do not require a bank account, making them accessible to a wider range of users.
When exchanging your bitcoin for cash at a bitcoin ATM, your cash is delivered immediately after the transaction is processed. Unlike other methods (such as wire transfer or PayPal) cash is received immediately after the transaction is complete, making it an attractive option for people who need cash quickly. Bitcoin ATMs are flexible to your needs too. Some Bitcoin ATMs allow you to sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, providing more options to the users who own many different types of coins.
Not all bitcoin ATMs have the option to sell bitcoin, so it’s important to check before using one. Not all ATMs are created the same, but finding one that suits your needs is easy. When you are ready to sell Bitcoin in Chicago, visit a RockitCoin ATM near you and follow our step-by-step guide.
How To Sell Bitcoin At A Bitcoin ATM
- Select “Withdraw Cash” on the RockitCoin ATM & choose the amount from the transaction tiers.
- Enter your mobile phone number and your PIN number into the ATM using the pin pad to get started.
- Select the EXACT amount you want to withdraw. This step is crucial as the machine takes over the conversion process to ensure your bitcoin’s cash value is accurate to the market.
- Using your digital wallet, scan the QR code on the ATM screen and it will populate the correct amount of Bitcoin to send. Do NOT manually enter in the amount to send from your wallet or your withdrawal will fail. *Users will have the option to send their transaction with a high priority mining fee in order to reduce the confirmation time. Selecting this option gives miners the incentive to process your transaction quickly. With many transactions entering the blockchain at once, the time it takes to mine your crypto may vary. To receive your cash as quickly as possible, choosing a higher mining fee is an option at RockItCoin’s bitcoin ATMs.
- You will then receive a text message with a redemption code. Once the Bitcoin confirms on the network 1 time you will receive an additional text and you will be ready to use your redemption code to receive your cash.
Places To Sell Bitcoin Chicago
It is important to understand that not ALL Bitcoin machines have the ability to both buy and sell Bitcoin. RockItCoin has multiple convenient locations where Chicagoland Bitcoin holders can sell for cash. Currently, you are able to sell Bitcoin in Chicago at the following RockItCoin locations:
Burnham Plaza Mart 828 S Wabash Chicago IL
Sky Liquors 6347 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago IL